Friday, April 1, 2011

Such is life.....!!


Life is good to few....hard to some...but it is cruel to most of them....!
Live a life that gives content to your soul..!

Imagine yourself as an old diseased man....lying exhausted and tired of the ruggedness that life put you through..and thinking about the life that you 'lived' or the life which you could have 'lived'..Gone are those lazy days when you could sleep just a little more without being apprehensive of what you might lose..because the time was always on your side..You were the master of your destiny...You had the youth....the exuberance....Gone are those days when you could always become "someone"...and gone are the days when you could still achieve that 'thing' someday....Life no more seems a joy-ride....Your time has arrived boy....Just lay calm....The wrinkles on the bed whisper something in your ear.."Dude what did you do..??".."Loser..You messed it.."

The walls seem like a cage..You cannot break lose..Your mind is in doldrums....Did i deserve this..?...Can't i just use a time machine and go back to that time..?...Mechanize my life the way i wanted it to be..NO YOU CAN'T...JUST LAY CALM..!

Exasperated...life you just passed..i didn't realize that i could always have molded you my way..Would you give me another try...?..Let me make another of those paper boats...Allow me to make a few people much more happier....They deserved it.....please..?..To say sweet nothings to my loved ones..To make that special someone feel all the more special....She had to get that..I would do anything that 'you' want..Just roll your clock and give me those cherished moments again..NO...I WON'T...!

Ordinary lives end the ordinary way....No orchestrations provided by the lightning....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment